Friday 11 June 2010

Profusion at Calke Abbey



In July I will be at Calke Abbey as part of the Profusion exhibition talking to visitors who will be there to view artwork from a whole host of acclaimed International artists including :


Anna Barham • Karla Black • Marcel Broodthaers
Lucy Clout • Clem Crosby • Jimmie Durham
Mark Fairnington • Doug Fishbone • Martino Gamper
Roger Hiorns • John Plowman • Daniel Silver
Harald Smykla • Jack Strange

The exhibition runs from 19 June through to the 11 July and is set to be a really popular event

1 comment:

Rod said...

Hi Amanda,

I enjoyed chatting to you yesterday. My friends website is www.lydiasart.com Her father was the Principal of Rochdale College of Art when I was there, back in the day. Another teacher of my was Margaret Sherry I believe she also does work akin to yours. look forward to chatting again. Rod